The 4th UK Ontology Network Meeting, April 14th 2015.
- To enable dissemination of ontology relevant work from across multiple disciplines
- To encourage collaboration and cooperation between members of UK organisations working in this area
- To help establish a research agenda in ontology and better communication with funding councils and industry needs
Meeting Theme: Best Practice in Ontology Development and Use.
We encourage attendance from those working in public and private sector, academic and industrial settings, carrying out research and applied work. In particular, we invite contributions in all the relevant domains including, but not limited to:
- Health and Biology
- Decision Support
- Smart Cities
- Spatial Information
Please see the call for contributions for more information.
The theme of this meeting will be to understand best practices in ontology development and use. The program will include:
- A keynote speaker.
- Short presentations.
- Software demonstrations
- Poster session during lunch/tea breaks
- A structured discussion (e.g. in the form of a panel) session will be included at the end of the event to summarise the key ideas around the meeting theme and to identify future research directions.
We will also provide time for informal networking over coffee, lunch and tea breaks. There will be an informal social event on the preceding evening.
Although this is a UK based network, we encourage participation from those in Europe and across the world.
A small registration fee (£25) will be charged to cover catering.